sábado, 6 de abril de 2019

• Half-ass man

That’s what I most of the times feel to be: a half-ass man.

After all, I’m a lazy guy. I live day by day, I don’t plan for the future. I’m not a catch for anyone. I’m not worthy.

Yet, one blessed day I came across a woman that cause me to worship the ground she walked on, indeed.

I loved - still love - and cherish every single inch of her. Mind, body and soul. From head to toe. But it’s not in my nature to do anything in my power not to lose someone I love.

To me, to love someone is to set her free.

One day this woman I worship told me she felt she could be herself by my side. Since then, it’s a sacred rule not to let feel otherwise. Ever. Whatever may she be or do.

I left her when I was foreseeing I would become a half-ass man. A burden. When I was worried about not being able to assure my self-sustainability and had to depend on her.

I am quite comfortable with the misery and uncertainty I live in. That’s the price one has to pay for being free from nowadays slavery. As naïf as this way of thinking may seem. I cannot ask anyone to share with me such kind of life.

Even if I won’t see her ever again, I will never, ever stop to worship the ground she walks on. Because I will always have in my visual memories these scenes I stared at her walking in her kitchen wooden pavement with her gracious bare feet and cute red painted toe nails.

Sem comentários: