sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2021

• I need help

I need help. Preciso de ajuda. J’ai besoin d’aide. Necessito de ayuda .

I need someone nowadays to help me to take care of the human being that brought me to this world, my poor mother. Because I’m don’t seem to be dealing well with this mission. And in the meantime, by the way, I need someone to care care of me, as well. Badly.

My wish is that someone will read this message in a bottle, to the whole universe, and will volunteer him or herself to live with us and support me.

Nothing is impossible. And my hope is that actually there’s lots of people of good will in this world.

________________________________________________

Tradução: Preciso de ajuda.

Preciso de alguém hoje em dia que me ajude a cuidar do ser humano que me trouxe a este mundo, minha pobre mãe. Porque não estou a lidar bem com esta missão. E por falar nisso, entretanto preciso de alguém para cuidar de mim também. E muito.

Meu desejo é que alguém leia esta mensagem numa garrafa, para todo o universo, e se voluntarize para morar connosco e me apoiar.

Nada é impossível. E tenho esperança que há muitas pessoas de boa vontade neste mundo.

Sem comentários: