domingo, 17 de outubro de 2021

• Me, Myself & I, one more time

That’s me. No shit!… I most of the times think I’m a god. Or at the least, a member of some brotherhood of divinities. Despite really being an atheist, all the time.

But it’s a bit lonely at the top. In the last years I’ve been a lonesome wolf. Even before this damn pandemic.

I’ve been quite lucky, all during my life. I’ve met some divine people, quite like me. But lately I feel to be wasted. 

I’ve been saving a lot of love and affection, just to drop over someone that will dare to live by my side. Or even just someone who could enjoy spending time along with me, in pure and simple companionship.

Unfortunately, the one - or the ones - that I could gladly call my spouse are not near me. Still, it’s a great feeling just to know that she - or they - exist in this mad world.

There’s no one to “eat” me, even I feel myself to be a quite "delicious" guy, like a vitruviian pizza, as the one to the right. 

Meanwhile, I’m learning to enjoy living alone. And to love myself. Maybe this a phase needed to truly and completely start to love another soul once again.

Time will tell, they say... For now, I restarted to be able to do what I love. And this happened just yesterday, as I wrote in a post on another blog of mine, that can be read by clicking here.

Sem comentários: