terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2020

• Spicing up things here

I wish this blog - in fact, any of my three blogs - to have a larger audience. I would fancy having lots of comments to reply on my posts.

So, I should make my posts much more interesting to my readers. More appealing. More sexy*.

The thing is… I don’t have readers. Almost no one. No one except myself. And this even because I like to self-injure myself reading again and again the stupid stuff that comes out of my mind in different periods of time in my desperate, pathetic life.

Coming back to this idea of making my blogs look more sexy, I publish here a nude photo. The one that can be seen above. Yes, that’s right.

I was told that lots of people search the web for this kind of content, nude photos.

So, there you have it, lads. No, there’s no need to thank me…
____________________________________________________

* Sexy is nowadays a buzzword that politicians often use to tell how politics has to be or seem to the common citizen, or in other words, their voters.

Sem comentários: