sábado, 27 de julho de 2019

• About having control

I can’t control the weather. If I could, I would like to escape to a colder climate in the summertime. This year, it seems to be a joke, this fact that central Europe is suffering from an heat wave, with temperatures over 40ºC. And in my country temperatures are staying quite mild. Like if summer has not yet started here…

I can’t control my workflow. Tourists are my main clients. And they keep coming here to my hometown Lisbon by the dozens. I have been working non-stop this last month. But ok, I know this pace will slow down, sooner or later. Meanwhile, I’m even starting to enjoy some peculiar situations* that I’m experiencing lately…

And mostly I can’t control love. Instead, love controls my life.

So, I just stay zen. Because that's the way to do it. I simply let go. Completely. One day I might be rewarded due to adopting this attitude. Probably when I will least expect anything to happen. Or most certainly...

At the end of the day, one should not believe in people that state that they have full control of their lives.

They’re must be mistaken. As always.

____________________________________________________

* One of these funny situations is reported in this post of another blog of mine. but there's more. There's one even that involved some fellow bloggers from Morocco!...

Sem comentários: