domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

• Moments…

Like in the last weekend saturday. Blessed was I that day... When I dared to step out of my comfort zone. And I felt like being set free.

Since I made a new friend of mine recently, I was longing to discover how were the lands where she lives. So, I went up north, like if I had Jonathan Livingston Seagull wings and mind.

Once arrived, late in the afternoon, I climbed to the highest point in the area. Where, to my big surprise, the panorama reached to the local sea coasts, some dozens of miles away.

Just a few instants before sunset, I was walking in the fine grain sands caressed by the ocean that was so far a couple of hours ago. Such a perfect day. A day in the life of a king.

I'd like to find someone who could share with me this way of mine of feeling awfully happy just with such life experiences as the one in this glorious day I mentioned. Until then, I have no other option than to continue this learning process, which is to be happy on my own.

Sem comentários: