domingo, 24 de maio de 2015

• Nowhere

Here where I stand, I have my heart full. Perhaps artificially, but anyway full. Perhaps too much full. Or in other words, full with too much passions.

I can’t complaint about that. And if I did, it would be about some overload. As for my body being loved…

That, a man can always fix, one way or another. if not in a truly lasting way, at least one can arrange that in a lasting enough manner. Temporarily and intensely enough.

Now, as for my soul being understood… That’s impossible.

Besides me being enormously unique, I don’t reveal my soul entirely. I can’t. So, how come could it be understood?…

Perhaps I had once in my past all three of these conditions reunited. But I could not believe things could move forward. To consolidate themselves. I saw it just as a temporary glimpse of what I should pursue. But with someone else. Someone who would be willing to engage in a commitment so strongly as I did. 

I’ve found my sister, recently. From whom I was lost, for so much time in my life. She’s a great cause for my heart to be full. If it wasn’t for her, today…
I seriously think I would fancy to be abducted by some alien spaceship. For a while. Or, who knows, for eternity and a day. Heading for that personal Nowhere of mine. It will take me an eternity to arrive there, that’s for sure…

Sem comentários: